Wiltshire has a great variety of byways to drive. Exciting routes and fantastic views (weather permitting).
Using your own 4×4 you will receive guidance and support on these ancient rights of way. Suitable for families , groups and individuals. Dog friendly.
1 in stock
The Wiltshire 4×4 Guided Tour lets you join in your own 4×4 and explore this area of Southern England.
Sun 14th July 2019 – Starting 09:45hrs Wilcot near Pewsey.
- I have graded the routes as easy to moderate – Suitable for most 4×4 vehicles (depending on weather/ground conditions)
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- All tours are suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on mst of the routes)
- Packed lunch required. We will stop on the lanes or local beauty spot for lunch.
The Wiltshire 4×4 Guided Tag Along Tour concludes around 16:00hrs
We will be camping at The Golden Swan, Wilcot, near Pewsey on the Saturday night and you are welcome to join us (cost not included).
Check out Expedia for hotel deals. Local campsites available. (Cost not included)
We can also supply these as gift vouchers
The last Wiltshire tour ran in February with some extreme weather!