Wiltshire has a great variety of byways to drive. Exciting routes and fantastic views (weather permitting).
Using your own 4×4 you will receive guidance and support on these ancient rights of way. Suitable for families , groups and individuals. Dog friendly.
Out of stock
Sat 13th July 2019 – Starting 09:45hrs at Leigh Delamere M4 services eastbound.
Concludes around 16:00hrs near Devizes.
- Routes are classed as easy to moderate – Suitable for most 4×4 vehicles (depending on weather/ground conditions)
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop ion the lanes or local beauty spot for lunch.
Check out Expedia for hotel deals. Local campsites available. (Cost not included)
We can also supply these as gift vouchers