Wales has some of the best green lanes that the UK has to offer. Exciting routes and fantastic views (weather permitting).
Using your own 4×4 you will receive guidance and support on these ancient rights of way. Suitable for families , groups and individuals.
Out of stock
4×4 Greenlane Tour Wales
Sun 5th April 2020 – Starting 09:45hrs Concludes around 16:00hrs
Join my 4×4 guided tour in Mid Wales. We will be driving along some of the well known routes that Wales has to offer and also some lesser travelled trails.
I’ve been exploring Wales by 4×4 for nearly 30 years!
Above all, you’ll have a great adventure in your own 4×4.
If you would like to find out more about my recent 4×4 guided tour Wales click the link below
- Routes are classed as moderate – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres.
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop in the wilderness for lunch.
We can offer advice on accommodation/camping (cost not included).
Check out Expedia for hotel deals or try Elan Oaks for camping – https://www.elanoaks.co.uk/
We can also supply these as gift vouchers – More>>
want something different to a 4×4 greenlane tour in Wales? head back to my shop for more 4×4 adventures>>
I can also offer bespoke private tours for groups, clubs and individuals.