Wales has some of the best green lanes that the UK has to offer. Exciting routes and fantastic views (weather permitting).
Using your own 4×4 you will receive guidance and support on these ancient rights of way. Suitable for families , groups and individuals.
3 in stock
Sat 6th July 2019 – Starting 09:45hrs Llandovery. Concludes around 16:00hrs near Rhayader.
Sun 7th July 2019 – Starting 09:45hrs Rhayader. Concludes around 16:00hrs Llandovery.
- Routes are classed as moderate – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres.
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop in the wilderness for lunch.
We can offer advice on accommodation/camping (cost not included).
Check out Expedia for hotel deals or try Elan Oaks for camping – https://www.elanoaks.co.uk/
We can also supply these as gift vouchers