£95.00 – £180.00
- Wild Wales 4×4 Adventure
- Routes are classed as moderate to technical – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor
- Excellent local knowledge
- Fully equipped support vehicle
- PMR Radios supplied for the tour
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop in the wilderness for lunch
- If paying deposit only, balance payments are due 4 weeks prior to the tour
Wild Wales 4×4 Adventure
Join my Wild Wales 4×4 Adventure Tour in Mid Wales and Carmarthenshire.
You can book one day or the entire weekend (See options below)
£95 per vehicle per day or £180 for both days.
We will be driving along some of the best known routes that Wales has to offer and also some lesser travelled trails.
Sun 27th December 2020 – including Strata Florida and Soar Y Mynydd
Meet at 09:45hrs near Llandovery for a welcome, introduction and safety briefing. Our first trails take us around North Carmarthenshire, before heading into the heart of Mid Wales. We aim to finish the day around 16:00hrs near Carmarthen.
For those booking the tour for both days, we will arrange to meet for a meal at a local restaurant on the Sunday evening. A table will be booked for 19:30hrs (cost not included). If you are looking for overnight accommodation then try the Ivy Bush in Carmarthen
Mon 28th December 2020 – Brechfa Forest
Meeting on the outskirts of Carmarthen for 09:45hrs, the group will head along some of the lesser known lanes that this amazing county has to offer. We travel through Brechfa Forest and the surrounding areas. We aim to finish around 16:00hrs.
Why book a Wild Wales 4×4 Adventure Tour with Off Road Adventure Travel?
I’ve been exploring Wales by 4×4 for 30 years!
Above all, you’ll have a great adventure in your own 4×4.
If you would like to find out more about my recent Wild Wales 4×4 Adventure Tour in Wales click the link below
- Routes are classed as moderate to technical – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres. Ask if you’re not sure about suitability.
- Led by an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Excellent local knowledge.
- Fully equipped support/lead vehicle.
- PMR radios are supplied for the tour.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- All of my tours are dog friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on most routes).
- We stop in the wilderness for lunch, so packed lunches are required daily.
- This is a 4×4 adventure, so light scratching or damage may be caused to vehicles, e.g. alloy wheels.
Bespoke private tours available for groups, clubs and individuals on dates to suit you.
Are you looking for something different to a 4×4 greenlane tour in Wales?
I also offer 4×4 adventures in Wiltshire, The Pyrenees, Galicia and Albania.
Gift vouchers also available – More>>
If paying by deposit option:
Any outstanding balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the tour start date. If the balance is not paid in full by the balance due date, your booking may be cancelled and you are at risk of losing your deposit.
|Wild Wales 4x4 Adventure||
Sun 27th Dec 2020, Mon 28th Dec 2020, Sun 27th & Mon 28th Dec 2020