Out of stock
Wild Wales 4×4 Explorer
Sat 24th October 2020 – Starting 09:45hrs Llandovery Concludes around 16:00hrs near Rhayader. We will be driving the iconic Strata Florida trail, subject to weather condirtions and current local retsrictions being lifted.
Join my 4×4 guided tour in Mid Wales. The Wild Wales 4×4 Explorer Tour will be driving along some of the well known routes that Wales has to offer and also some lesser travelled trails.
I’ve been exploring Wales by 4×4 for 30 years! I am a qualified 4×4 trainer and have been delivering training and events for companies and indiviauls for over 20 years.
Above all, you’ll have a great adventure in your own 4×4.
If you would like to find out more about my recent 4×4 guided tour Wales click the link below
- Routes are classed as moderate – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres.
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Excellent local knowledge.
- Fully equiped support vehicle.
- PMR radios supplied for the tour.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop in the wilderness for lunch.
- Light scratching or damage may be caused to vehicle, i.e. alloy wheels.
I can offer advice on accommodation/camping (cost not included).
Check out Expedia for hotel deals or try Elan Oaks for camping, if you’re brave enough at this time of year! – https://www.elanoaks.co.uk/
I can also supply these as gift vouchers – More>>
If want something different to a 4×4 greenlane tour in Wales? head back to my shop for more 4×4 adventures>>
I can also offer bespoke private tours for groups, clubs and individuals in Wales, Wiltshire, Spain or Albania.
If you have any questions then please get in touch using the contact form below: