- Fully escorted from the UK to Albania. We will set off from the UK on Sunday 28th June and make our way through mainland Europe to the Port of Ancona, Italy. Travel and accommodation costs for this part of the expedition are not included, but I can give advice.
- Semi-Independent travellers – 30th June 2020 meet at the Port of Ancona to set sail overnight for Durres, Albania.
- Independent Travellers – Meet in Durres, Albania on Wednesday 1st July 2020. May suit anyone who wishes to drive through the Balkans to meet the tour group.
- A tour for 4×4 adventurers
- Negotiate rocky mountains and take in the breathtaking scenery
- Quality campsites (Most have a pool)
- Lead by a professional 4×4 and instructor
- Spanish, French & English speaking guide
Out of stock
Pyrenees 4×4 Guided Tour – Fri 5th to Fri 19th June 2020 – Including return ferry and camping.
My Pyrenees 4×4 guided tour will take us from the Atlantic Ocean into the heart of the Pyrenees.
You will start the journey from Portsmouth International Port for the sailing to Santander.
By driving your 4×4 through canyons, river beds and negotiating rocky mountain trails, you will experience breathtaking scenery.
The tour will be lead by a professional 4×4 guide and instructor who has explored Spain for many years. English and Spanish speaking guide.
5th June – Ferry sailing from Portsmouth to Santander at 17:00hrs.
6th June – 18:00hrs Arrive Santander. Overnight camping nearby
7th June – Santander to St Jean Pied de Port
8th June – St Jean Pied de Port to Ochagavia
9th June – Ochagavia to Loarre
10th June – Rest Day.
Camping Castillo de Loarre is ideal if you want to relax or visit the
medieval castle that dominates the skyline. You can also visit the nearby village of Murillo de
Gallego and wild swim in the blue waters of the river. White water rafting is also available
11th June – Loarre to Ainsa
12th June – Ainsa to Bonansa
13th June – Bonansa to Llavorsi
14th June – Rest Day
15th June – Llavorsi to Les de Cerdanya
16th June – Les de Cerdanya to Tremp
17th June – Loarre to Bardenas Reales (National Park and semi-desert)
18th June – Bardenas Reales to Bilbao for the 15:30hrs Sailing from Bilbao to Portsmouth
19th June – 14:40hrs Arrive Portsmouth. Disembark and head home.
Pyrenees 4×4 guided tour – Terms and conditions >>
FInd out more about the Pyrenees >>
Why choose Off Road Adventure Travel?
I specialise in providing small group 4×4 tag along tours.
*for up to 5 vehicles plus guide in the UK
*3 vehicles plus guide in Europe – Addtional guides available for larger groups.
* up to 6 vehicles in Albania (plus local Albanian guide)
This provides the best experience for all levels of driving ability while ensuring that all participants feel included in a friendly 4×4 adventure.
I also offer bespoke tours to any of these destinations with dates and itineraries to suit you.