Due to popular demand, this 4×4 tag along tour will follow the routes used on the 23rd August tour for those who missed out!
Saturday 5th September 2020 – Starting 09:45hrs in Llandovery, Carmarthenshire.
Concludes around Rhayader 16:30hrs – Including some of the iconic local lanes, such as Trecastle roman road, Tirabad roman road, Llandrindod Golf course and Water Breaks its Neck (subject to weather conditions).
Join my 4×4 guided tour in Mid Wales. The Wild Wales 4×4 Explorer Tour will be driving along some of the well known routes that Wales has to offer and also some lesser travelled trails.
I’ve been exploring Wales by 4×4 for 30 years! I am a qualified 4×4 trainer and have been delivering training and events for companies and individuals for over 20 years.
Above all, you’ll have a great adventure in your own 4×4.
If you would like to find out more about my recent 4×4 guided tour Wales click the link below
- Routes are classed as easy to moderate – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres.
- Guide is an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Excellent local knowledge.
- 4×4 guided tour Wales
- Fully equipped support vehicle.
- PMR radios supplied for the tour.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Dog Friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on certain routes)
- Packed lunch required. We stop in the wilderness for lunch.
- Light scratching or damage may be caused to vehicle, i.e. alloy wheels.
- 4×4 tag along tour
Please contact me if you are not sure about the suitability of your vehicle.
I can also supply these as gift vouchers – More>>
If you want something different to a 4×4 greenlane tour in Wales? head back to my shop for more 4×4 adventures>>
I can also offer bespoke private tours for groups, clubs and individuals in Wales, Wiltshire, Spain and Albania.
As a subscriber, use code EXPLOREWALES5 to receive a 5% discount at checkout.