5 Day Wales 4×4 Tour
Join my 5 Day Wales 4×4 Greenlane Tour in Mid and North Wales. Includes 4 nights camping.
We will be driving along some of the best known routes that Wales has to offer and also some lesser travelled trails.
Sat 1st August 2020
We meet at 09:45hrs near Llandovery for a welcome, introduction and safety briefing. Our first trails take us around Carmarthenshire, before heading into the heart of Mid Wales. We aim to finish the day around 16:00hrs near Rhayader/Cwmystwyth.
Sun 2nd August 2020
After our overnight camp in the Elan or Ystwyth Valley (TBC) we will make our way onto the iconic Strata Florida and Soar Y Mynydd trails. The day concludes around 16:00hrs back at our riverside campsite near Cwmystwyth.
Monday 3rd August 2020
We will pack up camp and head north to the trails around Nant Yr Arian, Nant Y Moch and over to the Dyfi Estuary. Camping overnight in the shadow of Cadair Idris, the second highest peak in Snowdonia National Park.
Tuesday 4th August 2020
We head off to explore more lanes, skirting around Snowdonia National Park and finish the day near the beautiful Lake Vyrnwy.
Wednesday 5th August 2020
The last, but no means least, day of the tour will explore North Wales and some of the iconic lanes in this area.
If you’d like to extend your adventure, some of the group will head to the coast for an extra night or two on the coast (campsite fees not included). A chance for you to further explore the local area or just relax.
Why book a 5 Day Wales 4×4 Tour with Off Road Adventure Travel?
I’ve been exploring Wales by 4×4 for 30 years!
Above all, you’ll have a great adventure in your own 4×4.
If you would like to find out more about my recent 4×4 guided tours in Wales click the link below
- Book by 1st May 2020 and you will receive a £45 early bird discount.
- 4 nights camping included.
- Routes are classed as moderate to technical – Suitable for vehicles with low range and minimum All Terrain tyres. Ask if you’re not sure about suitability.
- Led by an experienced and qualified 4×4 instructor.
- Excellent local knowledge.
- Fully equipped support/lead vehicle.
- PMR radios are supplied for the tour.
- Suitable for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- All of my tours are dog friendly (dogs must be kept on lead on most routes).
- We stop in the wilderness for lunch, so packed lunches are required daily.
- This is a 4×4 adventure, so light scratching or damage may be caused to vehicles, e.g. alloy wheels.
Campsite fees for two people are included in the price. You can book additional camping places for £10 pppn.
I can also offer bespoke private tours for groups, clubs and individuals on dates to suit you.
Are you looking for something different to a 4×4 greenlane tour in Wales?
I also offer 4×4 adventures in Wiltshire, The Pyrenees, Galicia and Albania.
Gift vouchers also available – More>>
If paying by deposit option:
Any outstanding balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the tour start date. If the balance is not paid in full by the balance due date, your booking may be cancelled and you are at risk of losing your deposit.